Nitrile Flocklined Gloves
About 330mm (13 Inch)
About 0.38mm (15 Mil)
Chemical Handling, Oil Refining, Agriculture, Food Processing, Printing Industry, Automotive Industry.
Art NF1513 – Flocklined; Patterned Grip; 15Mil Thickness
Lining: Cotton Flocklined
Sizes available: S; M; L; XL; XXL
Colours available: Green
Thickness of gloves: about 0.38mm (15 Mil) (Single wall measured at back of palm)
Length of gloves: about 330mm (13 Inch)
- Made from specially formulated Acrylonitrile Butadiene compound that provides outstanding protection against a wide range of chemicals including strong detergents, greases, oils, most solvents and acids.
- Offers superior resistance to abrasion, cut and puncture compared with natural rubber gloves.
- Higher durability and longer wear than natural rubber gloves.
- Does not contain latex protein.
- The patterned palm and fingers give excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Cotton flock-lining offers added comfort and better absorption of perspiration.
- Comply with US FDA CFR 21 Part 177.2600 & EC Regulation No. 1935/2004 for food contact applications.
- Conform to European standards EN ISO 374-1:2016, EN ISO 374-5:2016, EN 388:2016 +A1:2018, EN ISO 21420:2020 and certified to CE/UKCA Category III (PPE of Complex Design).